Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default Adjusting an overload properly

On 2009-03-04, Ignoramus16649 wrote:
On 2009-03-04, Buerste wrote:

Mine unload the heads in less than 2 seconds. When they start, the
unloaders stay open for three to four seconds. Yours looks the same with a
diaphragm forcing the valve open until oil pressure shuts off the air to the
top side of the diaphragm.

I have almost no clue as to how unloaders actually operate on the
QR-25 head. Do you know anything about it, I will be eternally
grateful for any info.

Do your unloaders actually drain the tank? If so, then a check
valve may be bad. Given the time the unloaders take to work, I suspect
something wrong.

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564