Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus16649 Ignoramus16649 is offline

Default Adjusting an overload properly

On 2009-03-04, Buerste wrote:

Mine unload the heads in less than 2 seconds. When they start, the
unloaders stay open for three to four seconds. Yours looks the same with a
diaphragm forcing the valve open until oil pressure shuts off the air to the
top side of the diaphragm.

I have almost no clue as to how unloaders actually operate on the
QR-25 head. Do you know anything about it, I will be eternally
grateful for any info.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/