Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default O.T. : What Have We Done ... ?

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message

If only it was possible to remove arseholes from local councils.

This morning (8.15am) I was driving my car to get to work and was stuck in
an almighty traffic jam. I thought there must be an accident or something
similar as this particular road is never that bad. After a couple of miles
the road opens out to a dual carrageway so things start moving a bit
quiicker, imagine my suprise when I get to the front only to see a road
sweeper doing 5mph (?) holding the traffic up! I rang the council
(Wakefield) to ask why the road was being swept during the busiest time of
the day only to be told the driver was off ill yesterday so he was sent out
first thing to catch up!!!

F**k me do they not have an ounce of sense between them!

John