Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default O.T. : What Have We Done ... ?

drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman"
saying something like:

Kinderlin £z per bag

I wasn't even aware you could legally sell small German children by
the sack load but you learn something new every day.

'
Garage around here with 'Keep Cleer' painted on the doors.

Round here, there's a 'Vegatable Shop', a 'surveylance camera' and the
best of the lot - 'French Bread at it's Best', printed on several
thousand cardboard boxes which have been, are being, and will continue
to be, distributed throughout the length and breadth of the country.