Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default dot matrix printer

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Janet Tweedy wrote:
It isn't in Epson's' which is why their ink is cheaper than HP. However
when you buy a new HP ink you get a new nozzle etc. which does help. i
have thrown away several Epson's as there was no way to unblock them and
no repair shop would look at them once they were a few years old, yet
they were generally sturdier built and didn't blow your eyeballs off
with their colours as sometimes happens in HPs.

Last Epsom I had was a Stylus colour 600 - and you can remove the head for
cleaning. Soaking in ammonia usually does it.

Last Epsom I had fell at the third fence..