Posted to uk.d-i-y
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default dot matrix printer

In article et, Dave
Liquorice writes
On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 16:27:08 +0000, Steve Firth wrote:

It is possible to unblock Epson nozzles in a sonic bath. Not everyone
has access to such a device and TBH very few people can tolerate the
noise.

A "sonic bath" is something other than an ultra sonic cleaner then? Small,
low power, ones are available for less than £50 and they make no
objectionable noise that I'm aware of. This sort would be fine for nozzle
unblocking.

How would you get the nozzle part of the printer out of said printer and
into a bath? I could never figure out how to get the part unattached so
i could really clean it/see if it was really blocked.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph