Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default skip diving - whats the best you have rescued?

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"John Rumm" wrote in message
net...
dennis@home wrote:

He is starting to annoy me and I may well take action to prevent it
if he continues with his childish behavior.

Gosh you sound scary...

Not like you ever annoy anyone is it now?

If people get annoyed by the truth is that my responsibility?
Its not like I haven't tried to help him in the past but he does tend
to get all upset when someone talks about speed cameras.
I expect he likes to speed but keeps getting caught due to carelessness.
That is probably why he needs to claim that all the motoring rules are
wrong.

would you like to enlighten us as to who you actually think you are
referring to in the above?

go and ask drivel if you can have some of his meds

--
geoff