Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default DYKEM spray can warning!

"kfvorwerk" wrote in message
On Feb 28, 6:40 am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"kfvorwerk" wrote in message

On Feb 27, 3:38 pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

"Mark Rand" wrote in message

news

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:43:46 -0800 (PST), kfvorwerk

wrote:

On Feb 26, 2:03 pm, Ted Frater wrote:

Ah!! A thinking man!!as well as a drinking one!!/.
Yes we do over here, but you can also get packs of 6 cans.
The 4pack happened to be Carlsberg export.

Good choice in beer. Was it the Elephant beer?
Karl

It should be noted that any Carlsberg product is to beer what WD40 is
LPS3
:-|

Mark Rand
RTFM

Ooh, touchy, touchy. g My recollection of Elephant, as it was sold in
Europe at the time (1968) was that four short cans, about half the size
of
regular can, were enough to knock me off my barstool. Nobody told me
about
the alcohol content.

--
Ed Huntress
Here in Hawaii they're in 12oz (or metric close) and are very

What's the alcohol content of the US version, Karl? IIRC, the European
version in the late '60s was 22%. Thus, falling off my bar stool.

--
Ed Huntress

A friend and I had a couple tonight. It was around 7.2%. The strongest
beer I've seen was 8.2%. It may be some law in the US.
Karl

Yeah. Unless they've changed things recently, it's state regulations.

--
Ed Huntress