Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default dot matrix printer

soup wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

It was very easy to spot the people whose smeared and smudged inkjet
CV's came through the post, compared with those who had taken teh
trouble to get to a decent crisp laserjet.

Why are people printing out CVs on home printers?

CVs aside if I want a photo printed would go to Boots(WHY) and let them
worry about capital costs, cost of consumables, clogged nozzles, all the
rest.
(YMMV)

And you can get very good but old laserjets very cheap these days.

As cheap as the inkjet allready on my desk?

Over 1000 sheets, cheaper.