Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Edelenbos Ed Edelenbos is offline

Default At the BORG - What Would You Do?

"spaco" wrote in message
.. .
Yes, I go back.
The problem is that you are NOT going back to help the clerk at the
checkout, because they simply feel that they have been "caught" doing
something wrong. And, if you go back later, and "rat on them" at the
customer service booth, somebody is probably going to get a "talking to"
about the situation.
You have to go back simply because the extra money doesn't belong to you.
Don't do it expecting "thanks", It's just so you sleep better.

Pete Stanaitis

I never go back to get someone in trouble or get a thank you. I go back
because I have something that isn't mine until I have paid for it.

Ed