Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Sketup Question

On Feb 27, 12:31*pm, "Swingman" wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote in message

On Feb 26, 11:25 pm, "Swingman" wrote:
"Leon" wrote

programs. For me, it does 99.9% of what AutoCAD LT did in the last 12
years and adds the ability to assemble and disassemble a project in 3D
perspective.

Damn, I never thought I'd see you switch from AutoCAD LT to anything
else!

Just reaffirms my long held contention that SU is an excellent, cost
effective, woodworker's tool providing you're not so closed minded as to
let
preconceived notions/bias get in the way.

Oh, for **** sakes. Just because people are putting the obvious SU
limitations out there for all to see, does not make them closed
minded.
You have made it clear that it works for you. Great.
But I have a company to run, in which SU has no place due to its
limitations.
I also know you weren't referring specifically to me personally as you
fully realize my mind is wide open and always eager to find newer,
better software solutions... especially when low cost/free.
But to suggest that one can build a 300K house with SU is misleading
as you fail to include the fact that YOUR ability to do so includes
your vast and well-developed skill-set. Your skill-set can build that
house without SU, IOW, what you got there is a sharper, better pencil.
Period.

Never miss an opportunity to slobber in the public trough, eh Bubba?

It's a crying damn shame that no one here can't discuss something they find
useful without your constant, denigrating snide, input on the subject.

Kiss my ass ...

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

You DARE to call other people closed-minded.

You don't like to get called on your bull**** much, eh? :-)