Posted to rec.woodworking
sweet sawdust sweet sawdust is offline

Default At the BORG - What Would You Do?

Or... if you're selling something and you don't notice the items they
have, would you want them to come back and correct the mistake?

Puckdropper
--

This brings up some interesting situtions. I try to check totals at the
register but don't always do so and find mistakes at a later time. When I