Posted to rec.woodworking
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default At the BORG - What Would You Do?

In article 54f03d4e-8e54-4d09-b95b-d872d826a9b0
@e36g2000prg.googlegroups.com, says...

I never felt good about it and honestly that printer started breaking
down soon after and we didn't have a reciept to use for return or
anything. Karma?

I'd have taken it as a suggestion that something was wrong with the
printer and suggested getting another one off the shelf. Unless there
was some serious, known issue within the product line, I'd wonder if you
were buying a return.

The times I've ignored serious point of purchase problems have been the
times when I've taken home a lemon.