Posted to rec.woodworking

Default At the BORG - What Would You Do?

"Perry Aynum" wrote in
:

I bought a couple sheets of plywood and a nice new 10" saw blade at
the BORG, and maybe another $5 item. When the clerk scanned the cart,
I guess she only scanned the plywood, even though the other stuff was
in plain view.

I didn't pay attention until I was pushing the cart out the door, and
glanced at my receipt.

Would you have gone back and informed them of the mistake?

If you're wondering what to do, trade roles. If the store charged you
twice for the other stuff, would you pay the extra without complaint,
even if you didn't notice until you got out the door?

Or... if you're selling something and you don't notice the items they
have, would you want them to come back and correct the mistake?

Puckdropper
--
On Usenet, no one can hear you laugh. That's a good thing, though, as
some writers are incorrigible.