Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Sketup Question

"Leon" wrote

programs. For me, it does 99.9% of what AutoCAD LT did in the last 12
years and adds the ability to assemble and disassemble a project in 3D
perspective.

Damn, I never thought I'd see you switch from AutoCAD LT to anything else!

Just reaffirms my long held contention that SU is an excellent, cost
effective, woodworker's tool providing you're not so closed minded as to let
preconceived notions/bias get in the way.

Then again, the first three times I downloaded SU, then wiped it, I never
thought in my wildest dreams I'd be using it, and it alone, to build a $300K
budget house. That house is now well on it's way and the foundation,
framing, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC were all bid from, and will be
built, based solely on SU 2D and 3D drawings.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08