Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Groh Charlie Groh is offline

Default Sketup Question

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:51:51 -0600, "MikeWhy"
wrote:

"Charlie Groh" wrote in message
.. .

...will it scale a drawing from one reference? Like, say, I draw a
cabinet and then set the dimension of one of the rails? I fiddled
with the tutorial the other nite and was surprised at the
accessability...if can set the deminsion of my first piece and the
program will scale the remainder, well, I'm in!

Yes. Use the tape measure tool to measure known distance. Immediately type
the value it should be. Voila.

....I would say just the word "dude!"...hey, maybe that *is* good
enough. I'll give you guys an update in a couple of months...LOL...

cg