Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default At the BORG - What Would You Do?

Perry Aynum wrote:

Would you have gone back and informed them of the mistake?

I've done exactly that although the situation hasn't come up at Hell Depot.
I don't know, when I think of the indifference and incompetence their staff
typically display and how I've left their store grinding my teeth on more
than one occasion, I guess I'd have to think it over. I'd probably go back.
But I'd be remembering the time I was kept waiting in the checkout line
while the inept clerk kept paging the garden center trying to get a stock
number on the sled of paving blocks I'd loaded myself (she being unable to
find such an exotic item in the computer). Finally some twerp strolled over
from the service desk and said to the clerk, "Why do you keep paging the
garden center, you know they never answer," and walked away. Hmmmm, I'm
back to having to think it over.