Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Sketup Question

"MikeWhy" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote in message

Snip

Thanks. And just how hard is that to do natively? There are big things
missing, the stuff I mentioned above. That's cool; implementing them is
magnitudes more complex than what SU is meant to be. But there are
niggling little things, like the angle dimensions, that can be but aren't.
Still, you have to understand that I'm not criticizing SU, and not asking
you to be its apologist. It is what it is.

I look at Sketch up as more of a "Kit", modify to your likes and needs
programs. For me, it does 99.9% of what AutoCAD LT did in the last 12 years
and adds the ability to assemble and disassemble a project in 3D
perspective.