Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Phil Carmody Phil Carmody is offline

Default What is it? Set 272

"J. Clarke" writes:
"Phil Carmody" wrote in message
dpb writes:
BTDT Couldn't wear the T-shirt due to the straw down my back.

"Straw" and "hay" are two different things...

To some people they may be, but to other people they
are not. Do not think that your chosen argot defines
everyone's language.

Phil, who really doesn't care about the presence or
absense of ******** hanging off any cows he sees.

May not make any difference in your life but it's still standard
English

Well there's your argument blown out of the water.

Phil
--
I tried the Vista speech recognition by running the tutorial. I was
amazed, it was awesome, recognised every word I said. Then I said the