T.

Default ELECTRIC HAND PLANER QUESTION

Mon, Oct 13, 2003, 12:17am (EDT-3) (Hylourgos) says:
JT got you the correct link before I checked in again, did you see it?
snip

Hiccups, eh?

Yeah, thanks to both of you. Looks like some of the people on
eBay are advertising those for $20, and then charging maybe $18 - or
more - for shipping & handling. Then just have them dropped shipped to
the buyer. Neat way to make about $10 a pop, if you can find the
suckers. And, apparently they do.

Hell, if you buy direct, it's only about $7 shipping, for a total
of about $27, which is not bad. I may wind up trying one. Even if it
just works for awhile, should take care of my needs, and more than pay
for itself.

Thanks.

JOAT
I find the best approach is to take life as it comes.
- Death

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 12 Oct 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/