Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Shaving cream

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:26:32 +0000 (GMT), Dave Liquorice wrote:

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 20:01:32 +0100, David in Normandy wrote:

I've shaved using ordinary soap for the last 30+ years and haven't
experienced any problems.

About 17 years here also without any problems. Gave up shaving products
when I went back packing around China and the Far East for several months.
Didn't want to carry anything more than absolutely neccessary. So just a
toothbrush, razor, soap and shampoo (washing hair with soap really doesn't
work...).

Over 20 years ago I went from messy soap in rucksac/pannier to a 150ml
(lemon juice) bottle of Ecover washing-up liquid - it's OK as soap, shampoo
and for washing clothes. Very little needed, so will last 2 - 4 weeks and
do everything.
--
Peter.
It's not rocket science, you know.