Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking

Default What is it? Set 272

wrote:

On Feb 24, 8:20Â*pm, (Scott Lurndal) wrote:
"David G. Nagel" writes:

Rob H. wrote:
Thanks for the info, sounds like you've done your share of work with
hay, I've never worked on a farm so I'll take your word for it and go
ahead and modify my answer for the hay harpoon.

Rob

Lucky you. Baling hay is a miserable job.

BTDT Couldn't wear the T-shirt due to the straw down my back.

Dave

Threshing grain is even worse. Â*BTDT.

http://www.lurndal.org/images/thresh...hresh2-300.jpg

(That's a farmall M running the belt, and a farmall B hauling the bundles
and a Super C in the background).

scott

C'mon guys! There are worse jobs than threshing, just can't think of
them at the moment.

Worst grain was milo -- I used to feed the stuff and it was the only grain
that I had to wear a bandana to keep from breathing the dust when unloading
or grinding it.