Posted to alt.home.repair
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default help with washer.

On Feb 25, 10:14*am, Cat wrote:

My husband and I removed the piece, and repaired it, and placed it
back together, and wonderful, no more leaks. It runs great -- with
the
exception it doesnt spin or agitate. it fills with water, it sets,
and
it drains.

I figure something got knocked over, unplugged or something in the
lifting and pushing and pulling to to get this one peice repaired.
however, i cant find anything wrong. everything is clean and looks
connected. the belt is tight and intact. *the motor simply isnt
moving.

On a top-loader, those symptoms might indicate a problem with the
safety interlock lid switch. But, I don't know if front-loaders have
something similar or not.

Jerry