Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel[_2_] Doctor Drivel[_2_] is offline

Default Heads up on Tesco value energy saving light bulbs

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message

The use of lead-free solder to manufacture electronic goods has
resulted in a huge increase in reliability issues to a technology
(soldering) which was fully mature and totally predictable. The very
low cost of the Chinese and other far-eastern imported electronics
which has flooded the market, often makes the cost of repair of these
items, prohibitive. So, what then ?

They use the correct solder and do it properly.

By which you mean ... ??

"They use the correct solder and do it properly." You must be a Daily
Mail reader.

Ah ... It is now abundantly clear why your nic is "Drivel"

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/drivel

I instantly recognise drivel, that is why I an Doctor Drivel. I see it in
the Daily Mail.