Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default News Individual.Net Problems

Froot Bat wrote:
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:20:52 +0000, Rod
wrote:

Froot Bat wrote:

It may not be costing _you_ any money, but it'll be costing someone.
And? Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and 100s of other email providers don't
cost me any money either. What's your point? That you don't have a
****ing clue how the internet economy works?

And running "Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and 100s of other email providers"
doesn't cost anyone any money? Course it does.

Is this a private conversation between you and you, or can anyone join
in?

Did I deny that it costs them money? Nope. Pretty sure the word "And?"
shows I agreeed. If you can find someone to read my post to you, until
it sinks in, you'll see I wrote they don't cost _me_ any money. Take
your time and see if you can spot the difference between the word "me"
and the words "Gmail" or "Hotmail" or "Yahoo".

It directly costs "Gmail,
Hotmail, Yahoo and 100s of other email providers" . And it indirectly
costs all of us who end up paying for the advertising.

Funny, I don't recall paying for any advertising. I'm pretty sure the
people advertising do that. But what do I know, you're the one writing
my posts for me.

Not worth the ink to respond...

--
Rod