Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] analogman2004@yahoo.com is offline

Default Online Service Manuals

On Feb 24, 7:06*am, Heinz Schmitz wrote:
Analogman2 wrote:
http://www.service-manual.net/ashop/catalogue.php

Anyone have any experiene with this place for purchasing downloadable
service manuals? Are they ligitimate and is the quality alright?

I dislike sellers, who give neither address nor phone on their sites.
To me this implies that they have reason to fear visitors.
A whois-query for service-manual.net gives

Registrant:
*TimMartin
*2334 Albany Avenue
*Hartford, Connecticut 06104
*US

*Domain name: SERVICE-MANUAL.NET

*Administrative Contact:
* * Martin, Tim
* * 2334 Albany Avenue
* * Hartford, Connecticut 06104
* * US
* * +1.8602931478
*Technical Contact:
* * Martin, Tim
* * 2334 Albany Avenue
* * Hartford, Connecticut 06104
* * US
* * +1.8602931478

Wether you send 12$s into space is up to you. Even if you get a
recommendation, the quality of the pdf-file may be different the
next time.

Regards,
H.

Thanks, I agree and decide not to buy from there. I 99.999% stay away
from places who "HIDE" information. I did buy what I needed elsewhere
for a few bucks more.