Posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,sci.electronics.repair
Heinz Schmitz Heinz Schmitz is offline

Default Wtd: Heathkit IT-2232 Component Tracer Instructions

Sofa Slug wrote:

http://www.d8apro.com/heath2.htm

I appreciate the link. Unfortunately, they want about $25 (w/tax +
shipping) for a COPY. I might pay that for an original, but I think
that's excessive for a copy of unknown quality. BTW, this is the guy
that bought the rights to the Heathkit name and is reselling their manuals.

This guy seems to be behind the disappearance of most free Heath
manuals from the web. E.g. Bama has only an empty directory left for
Heath manuals.
Manuals from before 1964 might not be hit, however, if Heath did not
renew copyrights for them.

As to copy or original: I wouldn't mind, because all I'd need was the
information in it.
As to price: You might try to sell it on eBay, after having copied it.

Regards,
H.