Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_2_] Steve W.[_2_] is offline

Default Al Go Oops, I make boo boo

Gunner Asch wrote:
I am sorry Richard but the Republican spin machine worked hard to bury
Clinton and because of this I need to see acutal proof...and while he
is no saint Americans did much better under him than under Bush.

If you do come across the quote in a respectable press release, I
would like to read it.

TMT

Clinton: "I can spend your money better than you can."
In a post-State of the Union speech in Buffalo, NY on January 20, 1999,
Bill Clinton was asked why not a tax cut if we have a surplus. Clinton's
response:
"We could give it all back to you and hope you spend it right... But ...
if you don't spend it right, here's what's going to happen. In 2013 --
that's just 14 years away -- taxes people pay on their payroll for
Social Security will no longer cover the monthly checks... I want every
parent here to look at the young people here, and ask yourself, 'Do you
really want to run the risk of squandering this surplus?' "
Source: Washington Times, January 21, 1999

"You know the one thing that's wrong with this country? Everyone gets a
chance to have their fair say."
President William Clinton addressing the people of Philadelphia, May 28,
1993 in the Courtyard, City Hall, Philadelphia, PA.

"The purpose of government is to rein in the rights of the people" --
Bill Clinton 1993 on MTV

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary
Americans" -- Bill Clinton in 1993 from USA Today

"I believe you deserve more than 30-second ads or vague promises. That's
why I've offered a comprehensive plan to get our economy moving again.
It starts with a tax cut for the middle class and asks the rich to pay
their fair share again."
Clinton's first campaign ad, January 1992.

"I will not raise taxes on the middle class to pay for these programs.
If the money does not come in there to pay for these programs, we will
cut other government spending or we will slow down the phase-in of these
programs. I am not gonna raise taxes on the middle class to pay for
these programs." October 19, 1992.

"From New Hampshire forward, for reasons that absolutely mystified me,
the press thought the most important issue in the race was the middle
class tax cut. I never did meet any voter who thought that."
January 14, 1993.

"You know what my plan is, to raise taxes on people whose incomes are
above $200,000..."
July 13, 1992.

The new 36 percent Clinton tax rate takes effect on couples earning more
than $140,000 and individuals making more than $115,000.
P.L. 103-66, Clinton's Tax and Spend Plan.

"I intend to have a legislative program ready on the desk of Congress on
the day after I'm inaugurated. I intend to have an explosive 100-day
action period."
June 23, 1992.

"People of the press are expecting [us] to have some 100-day program. We
never ever had one."
Dee Dee Myers, January 12, 1993.

Oh oh...TMT is going to go into full buffoon mode now.....facts to
Leftards are like Kyrptonite to Superman.

Gunner

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary
that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even
alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every
quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""

I already know the spiel that Cliffy OH I mean TMT will be using.
It's just more of that Republican spin. His GOD clinton never said those
words and if he did we the poor unwashed simply didn't understand them
properly.
I came to the conclusion a LONG time ago that TMT is nothing more than a
liberal parrot. Incapable of any individual thinking but toeing his
gods party line. If the obamassiah told him to stand in a pile of ****
because it was actually gold he would jump in there and be totally at home.
I can't wait until the **** that this new bunch in power starts to
impact TMT. I'm betting he will be just like the frog in the pot.
Believing everything is just fine with his gods in power until he boils
himself.

--
Steve W.