Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Was W this stupid?

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 10:25:49 -0800, Bruce L. Bergman
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 22:21:17 -0500, wrote:

Just remember that before 9-11 Canada was the only country to launch a
successful attack on the American mainland.(for which you can thank us
for your "white house" anf 50 years ago we built the CF105 "arrow"
which the American government was so scared og the convinced old Deif
to cancel it.

We Canuks are not ALL hewirs of wood and haulers of water.

The Blackberry is made in my home town - here in "silicon valley
North"

Oh relax, wouldja? We just need someone handy and close by to blame
when things go wrong. And it's no fun to start an argument with
someone who actually thinks you are mad at them.

If it's any consolation, you can have William Shatner back.

-- Bruce --

ROFLMAO!!

Gunner

"Upon Roosevelt's death in 1945, H. L. Mencken predicted in his diary
that Roosevelt would be remembered as a great president, "maybe even
alongside Washington and Lincoln," opining that Roosevelt "had every
quality that morons esteem in their heroes.""