Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Why I shop at Ace Hardware

In article ,
Jim Redelfs wrote:

In article ,
aemeijers wrote:

My wife would insist on an automatic rock.

I would hope she would tell you to wash your own damn shirt.

Oops. You're exactly right: She would.

Then, she would surely volunteer to mow the lawn half the time (she's
done it once in 35 years) and shovel the snow (I don't think she's EVER
done it) - to name a few outdoor things.

I've changed my mind: She would insist on an automatic rock.

Yes, the division of labor between the sexes is still fairly clearly
defined in our "enlightened" society. I dated a woman a number of years
back who explained it quite fundamentally.

The first time she asked me to change a light bulb for her, I snickered
and asked "Don't you even know how to change a light bulb?"

With nary a pause she looked me straight in the eye and declared "No, I
don't. But I do know how to s**k c**k."

That pretty much cleared up any confusion I had on the topic.