Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Question about a woodworking show

Thanks for the report. Sounds like they are limping along about the
same as has been for a few years.

One question, did you "check the web" from a web enabled phone?

On Feb 23, 8:07*am, "Larry C" wrote:
So I went to the woodworkers show yesterday. *There were certainly a lot of
router bits there.

The good news is I purchased 8 of the 3D Square setups for $85. *They are
$16 a piece on Amazon. *http://jevonstoolco.com/index.html

I also purchased the "Show Only" Woodworker II blade and dampener for $120.http://www.3dsawbladesalesfl.com/pro...cts_id/64?osCs...

Both items I wanted and they happened to have good deals at the show. *I did
check the web while at the show to see if the prices were really "good".

It was basically what many of the posters here had said it would be. *It had
more of a feel of a flea market than a show. *Peachtree Woodworking took up
a large percentage of the floor space. *The stuff they had was what they
have in their catalogue except it was displayed in bins. *As I mentioned in
the first line, there were a lot of router bits to be had. * Kreg had a
sizable display. *The only "iron" was Ridgid have a few items and Woodcraft
had a few items as well. *I did see an informative talk about finishing.. On
a scale of 1 to 10 I would give it a 6. *There may have been more deals
there but I wasn't looking - didn't have the money, for anything else.

Larry C