Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry C Larry C is offline

Default Question about a woodworking show

So I went to the woodworkers show yesterday. There were certainly a lot of
router bits there.

The good news is I purchased 8 of the 3D Square setups for $85. They are
$16 a piece on Amazon. http://jevonstoolco.com/index.html

I also purchased the "Show Only" Woodworker II blade and dampener for $120.
http://www.3dsawbladesalesfl.com/pro...18b334be364d79

Both items I wanted and they happened to have good deals at the show. I did
check the web while at the show to see if the prices were really "good".

It was basically what many of the posters here had said it would be. It had
more of a feel of a flea market than a show. Peachtree Woodworking took up
a large percentage of the floor space. The stuff they had was what they
have in their catalogue except it was displayed in bins. As I mentioned in
the first line, there were a lot of router bits to be had. Kreg had a
sizable display. The only "iron" was Ridgid have a few items and Woodcraft
had a few items as well. I did see an informative talk about finishing. On
a scale of 1 to 10 I would give it a 6. There may have been more deals
there but I wasn't looking - didn't have the money, for anything else.

Larry C