Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default House Tech wireless TRV system ?

In article ,
chris French wrote:
If the TRVs aren't maintaining the temp you want have you tried changing
the orientation from vertical to horizontal, say?

Or checked that they work at all? The valves can stick, though IME they
tend to stick closed.

I've generally found that TRV's to work pretty well, but they won't stop
a room getting hot from otherways.

Indeed. Hence my point at actually measuring the temperature of the room
empty and then after it's been in use some time, and making sure the rad
has shut down. A radiator can only heat the room - not cool it. ;-)

And I assuem the TRV's are turned down ? I'd turn the trv right off and
see how it goes.

--
*Money isn't everything, but it sure keeps the kids in touch *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.