Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy[_3_] Michael Kennedy[_3_] is offline

Default owon oscilloscope question

"max" wrote in message
Hi im looking for digital oscilloscope.I checked the ebay and seen lots of
auctions for Owon oscolloscope.I don't know this company and want to ask
you if its a good one.If somebody had it can you tell me a little bit
about it? What for example the difference between some models of Tektronix
or Fluke?Thanks

Review

http://www.amazon.com/Owon-Handheld-Digital-Oscilloscope-Multimeter/review/product/B000WOYEXI/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1V ideohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9VH-fDNfsMDon't know anything about the company.. but hope that helps,