Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard W. Richard W. is offline

Default Al Go Oops, I make boo boo

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Feb 22, 11:38 am, "Richard W." wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

Hey Libby...ever stop and consider that Bush was given a surplus by
Clinton. If Gore had been able to continue the United States would
have the problem of what to do with all the trillions of dollars
surplus Gore would have left to Obama.

What surplus was that?

We already have more than enough smoke and mirrors.

Gunner

Do you remember when Clinton took $200M from Social security and later
gave
back $100M. Then went on the news and proclaimed He gave Social Security a
$100M bail out, while He made off with a $100M of their/our money.

At least Clinton was honest in the beginning, When he was asked what He
did to fix the economy by a TV reporter. His answer was "I didn't do
anything to help the economy. I just happen to come into office when the
economy was going up."

Richard W.

Please provide a cite for this comment.

I won't hold my breath.

A question...you do know that Clinton is not President now?

Gunner is still stuck in that time warp.

TMT

I don't know where to look, but it was on radio and NBC news when it
happened. That was some time ago and I didn't have the internet back then.

Yes, I know Clinton isn't president now. I did vote for him twice as I have
said in other post in the past. He also showed me it was a huge mistake to
have done that. Remember what he said after raising taxes on everyone. He
said something to the effect "I agree that your taxes are to high, but I had
to raise them. You see if you spend your money wrong you will hurt the
economy, but if you give it to us. We will spend it right to help the
economy. That's why I had to raise your taxes." He said this on TV news
also.

I don't remember who originally said "When you find yourself on the side of
the majority, it's time to stop and take a closer look at the facts. Because
the majority can be wrong and often are." That's what my high school teacher
often said. She said a lot of things that I have found to be true over the
years.

As for Obama I am taking a wait and see stand. I didn't vote for him and
didn't like any of the runner ups. The people I wanted dropped out due to a
lack of funds and who I got to vote for was decided by the east coast. Why
can't all of the states have the primary elections on the same day. That
would give a much better idea of who the country really wanted. Not who the
states that got to vote first wanted.

What worries me is that the media is so controlled that people won't believe
the truth when they hear it, because the truth will sound so absurd to them.

Richard W.