Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default News Individual.Net Problems

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 23:38:38 UTC, wrote:

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 23:02:33 +0000, Froot Bat wrote:

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 07:43:44 -0800 (PST), molley
wrote:

Anyone using"news individual.net" as a news server .I've not been able
to get connected for hours .

Ah, uk.d-i-y and uk.media.tv.misc are now NIN support groups? No? Then
ever considered sending an email, genius? Nah, course not. Whatever
would you do that for, eh?

Ah yes.I want to update my Usenet Groups messages or I want to post a
Usenet message to any number of Usenet groups using Agent via News
Individual .Net but I can't so how do I do it .I know ...I'll send an
e-mail ...err no I won't cos that won't work it will it ?
****

I wouldn't worry. His sole qualification is probably a BTEC First Award
in meeja.

http://www.diybanter.com