Posted to sci.electronics.repair
KR[_3_] KR[_3_] is offline

Default Mystery Voices

On Feb 19, 1:34*am, Ron wrote:
I check the gravity in my house every day. I let go of a plate. If it falls
to the ground and breaks, then the gravity is detected and still there, and
I can breath a sigh of relief that I'm not going to shoot off into space ...

I'm still trying to explain how my aged mother could drop a frozen
ribeye steak onto the floor, but when she bent to look for it-- and a
few moments later when I looked for it-- it was gone. Nowhere to be
found anywhere inside (or out). Would'a been funny if my mother had a
sense of humor, but since she doesn't, the incident goes into the
Unsolved Mysteries file *along with a few other inexplicables. So,
does *everything* really always fall down?

Ron

Maybe there was a really quick dog ?