Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow Mike Marlow is offline

Default Internal Combustion Breakthrough?

On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 13:48:11 -0500, Jack Stein cast forth these pearls of
wisdom...:

Why? I doubt anyone that spent more than a day in the public forums had
trouble understanding what was meant. I also doubt anyone thinks I, or
anyone else posting, doesn't know the difference between hall and haul.

I think it's just obvious you don't know how to spell "haul".

I appreciate the sanctimonious attitudes of the spell cops but they are
seldom to never needed on a public forum. As a matter of fact, the
spell cops generally rear their ugly little heads when they have nothing
left other than an ad hominem attack.

Jack - you present the classic usenet self-absorbed loser. A poor attempt
at escaping your own mis-steps. Recall - it was you who threw out the
first ad hominem attack after a rather light comment on your misuse of the
word "hall". Of course everyone could figure out what you meant - as well,
everyone could see that you did not know the proper spelling of "haul".
You exposing your panties in a usenet forum does not require that everyone
else accomodate you.

--

-Mike-