Posted to alt.home.repair
Jay Chan Jay Chan is offline

Default Microwave-range hood combo

On Feb 16, 12:52*pm, Gordon Shumway wrote:
We are remodeling our kitchen and the stove will be relocated. *When
range hood ducting was mentioned the sales person suggested getting a
microwave-range hood combination and no ducting would be required. *It
blows through a filter and then back into the kitchen.

Does anyone have experience with this type of arrangement and what are
your comments.

Thanks,
G.S.

I have a microcover vent hood that vents outside. But still it is not
good. I have a feeling that the one that doesn't vent to outside is
even worse.

Jay Chan