Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Was W this stupid?

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 20:53:48 -0500, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

Ed sed:
Yeah, I thought you did good there. For a conservative, that was a
veritable _War and Peace_.

Now we'll have to let you rest for a week so you don't tire yourself out.
d8-)

No rest for me for a long time. My new condo has had to have every square
inch ripped out, tiled, dry walled, floored or at least painted. The
granite countertop gets installed tomorrow at 9, I just got back from
re-installing the dishwasher after the flooring went in under it. I've got
stain under my nails, plaster dust in my hair, sawdust in my shoes, paint on
my clothes, etc.

Next time, try a pair of latex or nitrile gloves for staining (what
did you ruin, Tawm?) and a Tyvek jumpsuit (rotsa ruck) for paint work.

I hope you wore a respirator, at least for the sanding of the mud if
not the flooring cutting. That manufactured flooring crap sure dulls
miter saw blades quickly, doesn't it?

--
I'm still waiting for another sublime, transcendent flash of adequacy.
--Winnie of RCM