Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default Mystery Voices

I have unexplained incidents happen shortly after
loved ones passed.

That has happened around here, thankfully, but there are mysteries and
there are... mysteries. I had a three-pack of videotapes; I put one in
my tape machine and I turned around to put the other two away, but
only one was on the bed. I looked for that third tape for two weeks
before I gave up finding it. Then about a month later I was lying in
bed when out of the corner of my eye I saw the missing tape fall--
from nowhere in particular-- onto the bed beside my right arm. To that
I would swear to and take any lie detector test ever made; that really
happened.

Some folks have come up with the concept of "hammer space." No
kidding: Google it. I'm only now beginning to think that maybe four
dimensions just aren't enough to cover it all. Lol.

Ron