John Rumm

Default Silicon rubber tubing OFF TOPIC

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

No, but I would love to have a really nice electric paddle steamer for
the pond. About 12" long or something. Or maybe a conventional tug...any
ideas where to get a nice 'modellers' kit of something small and
electric? I cpuld iuse up some surplus radio gear that is too big for
teh plamens (sssh. I know, wrong freq, but I won't tell if you don't)

Mayflower Models seem to have acquired the designs for all the old
Hydrafibre boats. They have a few here that might be suitable...

http://www.stevenchristie.co.uk/mm/page2.html

--
Cheers,

John.