Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Worth leaving shower/bath water to cool down?

You mean a galon of water every week contains more BTU than
40 galons of hot water, every day? Amazing. I'm going to
have to make this into a research project, and get
published. Thanks for a great research paper subject, you
goofball.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"h" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in message
When possible, in the winter. I do leave my shower or tub
water until the next shower, or tub. I figure I paid for
the
gas to heat the water, and those BTU I want to keep in my
trailer.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

And you spent way more than anything you saved using new hot
water to clean
the scum off the shower/tub walls and floor from leaving the
standing water.
Penny wise pound foolish.