Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default How the World Almost Came to an End on September 18, 2008

On 2009-02-17, cavelamb wrote:
Ignoramus19119 wrote:
http://seekingalpha.com/article/1196...cle_sb_popular

Interesting video with Rep. Kanjorski describing events of September
18 and the reasons for Fed panic.

Sorry about that.

electronic warfare?

Looks like we both posted the same thing?

But did either of you post this?

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1202...unds-the-facts

"...there never was a $500 billion outflow from any asset class in the space
of a couple of hours or even weeks, and the Fed never shut down or froze any
money-market accounts.
"This is not the first time that Kanjorski has made these allegations..."

--
Ed Huntress

I dunno... I kinda liked the first version better.. more theatrics, you know?
This society long ago gave up on actually wanting to be told the TRUTH. We want
entertainment. And anyway.. one old Congressman coming on TV lying to us to
instill fear is hardly new, is it? Thanks for the clarification though Ed - keep
up the good work!