Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Some recent work

On Feb 16, 10:37*pm, wrote:
My three latest jewelry boxes:

http://www.krtwood.com/recent.html

First one was a real challenge. *Second one is pretty simple but my
favorite of the three. *It's just 3 layers of 1/8" baltic birch bent
over a board at the center and clamped down, no complicated bending
jig required. * And the third one also pretty simple, and the most
functional of the group. *I really like using the full extension
slides for access to the whole drawer. *This was a bit interesting
because the inside of the box is at about a 4 degree angle, the guides
are at that angle as well. *Made fitting the drawers a little
interesting.

-Kevin

Bold, refreshing, innovative, brilliant! And that is just my reaction
to the designs. The execution looks great as well. Kudos, bro'.