Montyhp

Default jet or grizzly cabinet saw????

The 220v version of the Grizzly is a great saw. The thing I don't get about
the 110v version is that most people don't have a dedicated circuit that can
handle it. You may have to run a special circuit. May as well run a 220v
circuit and get the more powerful saw for the same price.

montyhp

"mgbgt" wrote in message
link.net...
I am getting ready to make the move to a cabinet saw but I don't want to
have to upgrade electrical right now so I 'm looking at only saws that are
capable if 110v. I have found a jet 10" 1-3/4 HP Tilting Arbor Cabinet

Table
saw model # JWCS-10A-PF as well as the grizzly 1023S110. Price is pretty
much the same, the Jet can be bought locally for $849.00 (in stock) and

the
Grizzly is $825.00 + $55.00 shipping. Which saw have the advantage over

the
other and why???

Thanks
Don