Morgans

Default jet or grizzly cabinet saw????

"mgbgt" wrote in message
link.net...
I am getting ready to make the move to a cabinet saw but I don't want to
have to upgrade electrical right now so I 'm looking at only saws that are
capable if 110v. I have found a jet 10" 1-3/4 HP Tilting Arbor Cabinet

Table
saw model # JWCS-10A-PF as well as the grizzly 1023S110. Price is pretty
much the same, the Jet can be bought locally for $849.00 (in stock) and

the
Grizzly is $825.00 + $55.00 shipping. Which saw have the advantage over

the
other and why???

Thanks
Don

Don't do it. What you will have is an expensive saw that is too weak to be
much good. Get the 220 in there and get a proper saw.

If you can't do the electrical, get a contractor saw for the time being.

Come on gang, tell him!
--
Jim in NC