Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Mystery Voices

I have looked at most of the ghoasthunting equipment because
I have needs for searching for noise. Magnetic and electrostatic
interference plays hell with sensitive equipment.
Most of the ghost hunting I have seen on TV involves very
little use of any equipment that can identify things other than voice
or video and field strengths. There are some people however with some very
good
equipment such as spectrum analyzer measuring magnetics
and electrostatics, and not just measuring field strength. Some
are also trying to measure time shifts.

Did I ever tell about the time I made a gravity detector ??
Out of 80's electronics mag. It worked !! I sware !!

http://amasci.com/freenrg/grav3.html

greg

I check the gravity in my house every day. I let go of a plate. If it falls
to the ground and breaks, then the gravity is detected and still there, and
I can breath a sigh of relief that I'm not going to shoot off into space ...
:-)

Arfa