Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] kfvorwerk@gmail.com is offline

Default FAQ's

On Feb 13, 1:34*am, "Milo" milo@oil filter.hughes.net wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb 12, 1:47 pm, "Milo" milo@oil filter.hughes.net wrote:

Before I start asking a bunch of questions, thought I better ask this one.
Does this group have a FAQ?

Thanks

--
Peace
Milohttp://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee67/mholroyd/

What year is the IH pickup? My first vehicle was a '57 IH pickup that
I bought for $50. We had a Travelall when I was a kid.
Karl

It is a 1964 C-1200 4 X 4 Travelette. Eight foot flat bed for the camper.

Peace
Milohttp://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee67/mholroyd/

The bed on mine was 6 ft. Our Travelall was early 60's. I have a 90
year old friend that still drives a Scout. I'm not sure but I think he
bought it new. He's also got a short bed Landrover but prefers the
Scout because the diesel in his Landrover had torque but no
acceleration in the city driving he does. He does complain about the
rust holes in the Scout, but it's around 30 or 40 years old and in
Hawaii. I like it when people keep the old stuff running.
Looks like you'll fit right in. Ask your questions. Ignore the posts
that don't interest you. You probably won't agree with some of the
political views here but there's usually several people who can answer
your questions or make good suggestions.
While no one here will mind your asking do a Google search on this
fgroup for what you're interested in there's a good chance it's been
answered. Everyone here likes old iron including the techies.
Karl
Karl