Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Coming Soon th the USA...

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 11:01:35 GMT, "Jim Backus"
wrote:

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 18:44:14 UTC, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

Liar! Jim Backus is dead!

Curious, no one would ever bother making that statement about a John
Smith.

Still it is nice to have had a famous namesake. I prefer to remember
him in what was considered his best role as James Dean's father in
Rebel Without a Cause

I have that on DVD. (Saw in it theater when first released.)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food